Our nation is abundant with natural resources, and Americans are finding ways to improve energy production, lower energy rates and improve quality. States should have the freedom to innovate and expand new methods of energy production, improving the lives of citizens without the overreach of the federal government.
Learn more on our Federalism 101 Blog and by reading the articles below:
- Federalism In Action on the Clean Power Plan
- American Lands Council, Rep. Ken Ivory
- Energy Resources on Federal Lands Would Bring Value to Rocky Mountain Region
- Montana ranches threatened by the federal government
- Returning land to New Mexico would lead to ‘economic boom’
- Sen. Murkowski, Alaska, on Western Lands
- The Federal Estate: Opening Access to America’s Resources
- Where’s the Line?